Τρίτη 2 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Start your day

READ before your day starts.
1. Focus on 3 things every day and on 3 things that you want to achieve in every one of this greater 3 areas.
Be specific on what you are going to do before doing it.
Remember my rule of three. Ask yourself at the beginning of the day: ‘What three tasks are most important‘ – now you know your priority so do not let yourself become distracted.
Write down all your tasks on a piece of paper and number them: 1 = urgent, 2 = important, 3= perhaps should do. Do the 1’s first, then 2’s. Forget 3’s for now.
Put all your tasks on post it notes and have the satisfaction of throwing them away whenever you finish one. This was really motivational for me
2. The habit of finishing something
Half finished products got me nowhere as I could not sell them or do anything with them. They sat there, waiting to be forgotten
I guess it would come as no surprise, that when I learnt to finish things, success came knocking at my door.
Learn to accept that one finished product is worth more then 100 unfinished ones.
Do not try to be perfect – JUST FINISH IT. We only ever need to be good enough, so get the thing finished and work on perfecting it later. Odds are that once finished you will find that you are more than happy with the end result, without the need to continue perfecting it.
3.
 I had this ‘it can’t be that easy’ attitude, which always kept me back from reaching my potential.
Believe that you have the ability to be successful or you will just be wasting your time and energy.
4. DO NOT BE LAZY
Do something, it’s always better then doing nothing.
I hung my ‘Four Magic Words’ above my computer: ‘This is useful because…‘ and I constantly asked myself that question.
Turn off all distractions when you work. Your phone, your email, internet and anything else that distracts you.

10. I Did Not Realize The Power Of Just Getting Started…
Take the first step and start doing something. It’s crazy but everything always seems to fall in place. Just get started… yes, NOW.

Source
https://www.entrepreneurs-journey.com/9735/10-ways-i-sabotaged-my-success-and-how-to-avoid-my-mistakes/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου